How to Maintain a Really Healthy Weight with 3000-Calorie Plan from Monday to Friday
Have a really fast metabolism and need to increase your caloric intake by some extra calories? To gain or maintain weight can be as puzzling as to lose it. It is often difficult to find a suitable sample diet plan to gain lean muscle mass or to go on a bulking up diet. The key is to consume consistently balanced food.
We created a special Monday to Friday 3000-calories diet plan that will surely help you to reach the goals. Looking at the diet plan for 5 days gives you control of your food and your working days. Plus you’ll get excellent tips on how to create a successful 3000-calories bodybuilding plan. Making your objectives clear won’t be so difficult if you will make your diet work for you!
Table of Contents
- 3000 calorie diet plan from Monday to Friday
- What makes a successful 3000 calorie diet bodybuilding plan?
3000 calorie diet plan from Monday to Friday
Many people struggle to lose their weight. However, there are also such ones that want to gain the weight or keep it on. Whether you want to increase 10 pounds of muscle to your frame or simply to maintain your weight, we designed a special 3000 calories a day meal plan that will efficiently work for you from Monday till Friday.
This healthy diet plan is especially good for active and energetic men between the ages of 20 to 50. So, if you need a 3000-calorie weight maintenance diet, then you’ve come to the right place.
Plan 1 – Monday
- Breakfast: ½ cup cornflakes, one slice of whole wheat toast, 2 tbsp. reduced fat-margarine, 1 egg, 1 cup skim milk, ½ cup orange juice. (502 Cal.)
- Snack: 2 small slices of whole wheat bread, two tbsp. jelly, 3 tbsp. peanut butter. (500 Cal.)
- Lunch: one cup vegetable beef soup; Turkey, Ham and vegetable wrap (1 slice deli turkey, 1 slice deli ham, ¼ cup slices cucumber, ¼ avocado, ½ cup spinach, ¼ cup sprouts, ¼ red bell pepper, ½ tsp. mustard). (409 Cal.)
- Snack: two cups Lentil Soup, one whole wheat roll, ½ cup orange juice with Calcium. (500 Cal.)
- Dinner: Broiled Salmon with Asparagus (1/4 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning, 1/2 fl oz. lemon juice, 12 medium spears asparagus, one tablespoon extra virgin olive oil,1/2 tbsp. paprika, 1/4 cup parsley, six oz. boneless salmon,1 teaspoon minced garlic, one fl oz. white wine). (453 Cal.)
- Bedtime Snack: five graham crackers, , 1 cup dried fruits, 1 cup skim milk, two teaspoons peanut butter. (636 Cal.)
Plan 2 – Tuesday
- Breakfast: four whole wheat waffles, two cups cottage cheese, 1 sliced banana, 2 cup sliced strawberries. (770 Cal)
- Snack: one apple and 46 pieces of almonds. (428 Cal.)
- Lunch: 2 cups of non-creamy soup (minestrone, chicken noodle, vegetable etc.); turkey sandwiches (4 slices of turkey, two slices whole wheat bread plus vegetable toppings per sandwich). (800 Cal.)
- Snack: Jelly doughnut, ½ cup apple juice. (347 Cal.)
- Dinner: 1 cup brown rice, 2 chicken breasts (8 total ounces), 1 glass orange juice. (587 Cal.)
- Bedtime snack: one small brownie. (68 Cal.)
Bringing lunch to work is a good idea. Aim for a healthy combination of carbohydrate, protein and vegetables with a cup of herbal tea.
Plan 3 – Wednesday
- Breakfast: 1 bagel thin with two tbsp. peanut butter (spread on each slice of bagel), ½ banana sliced, 2 tbsp. peanut butter, 3 sausages. (593 Cal.)
- Snack: ¼ cup walnuts, one peach. (310 Cal.)
- Lunch: two jelly and peanut butter sandwiches (two slices whole wheat bread, one tbsp. jelly and 2 tbsp. peanut butter on each sandwich). (876 Cal.)
- Snack: one cup of raisins and two oz. pistachios (100 kernels). (529 Cal.)
- Dinner: 5 oz. grilled halibut with 2 medium sweet potatoes and asparagus. (430 Cal.)
- Bedtime snack: one cup fruit yogurt, 1 raw apple. (262 Cal.)
Plan 4 – Thursday
- Breakfast: French toast (two slices wheat bread dipped in a batter of one large egg topped with two tbsp. syrup and cinnamon, ½ cup non-fat yogurt, ½ cup sliced berries. (490 Cal.)
- Snack: Smoothie (two bananas, two cup orange juice, three cups frozen berries, 2 tbsp. honey, one cup non-fat, plain yogurt). (480 Cal.)
- Lunch: 100g. Tomato soup and one meatless sandwich. (509 Cal.)
- Snack: one cup fat cottage cheese and one cup strawberries. (229 Cal.)
- Dinner: chipotle burrito with steak or chicken, beans, rice, guacamole, salsa and veggies. (1000 Cal.)
- Bedtime snack: three cheese sticks, 6 slices salami. (292 Cal.)
Plan 5 – Friday
- Breakfast: Sandwich (1 English muffin topped with ½ oz cheese, 1 egg, sliced pepper and onion), turkey sausage link, ½ cup non-fat and sugar-free yogurt, 1 cup orange juice. (500 Cal.)
- Snack: Blueberry Protein Shake (one medium banana, 1/3 cup Greek yogurt, 1 cup whole milk, 15 blueberries, 2 tsp. fiber supplement, one rounded scoop cream protein powder. Blend everything for 15 seconds. (442 Cal.)
- Lunch: 4 oz. chicken breast, 2 baked potatoes, steamed green beans. (600 Cal.)
- Snack: 2 medium slices of grilled bacon placed on top of ¼ cup sliced and cooked tomatoes, 2 oz. Edam cheese sliced and put on top of bacon. Place the bacon with tomatoes and cheese into the microwave and cook until the cheese is melted. (427 Cal.)Actual
For those trying to lose weight – eating frequently might sound preposterous. However, 3 healthy meals and 2 or 3 snacks a day means you are eating something every 2 or 3 hours, so you’ll never let yourself be very hungry. This prevents you from overeating.
- Dinner: three or four small turkey meatballs, steamed vegetable of choice (broccoli, green beans, snap peas, etc.), one cup couscous. (650 Cal.)
- Bedtime snack: one medium muffin, one cup of milk. (381 Cal.)
What makes a successful 3000 calorie diet bodybuilding plan?
Is it difficult for you to gain weight? Tried everything but it didn’t help? Perhaps, your diet needs more attention. To reach goals you need to eat 3 meals and 3 snacks a day on your 3000 calorie meal plan.
Another important thing is to choose the right and healthy foods to eat healthy. Your 3000-calorie diet plan must be healthy and balanced. It must include:
- 10 ounces of grains;
- 7 ounces of protein foods;
- 4 cups of vegetables;
- 3 cups of dairy;
- 2 cups of fruits.
For muscle mass and growth, you need to eat lots of protein and carbohydrates. It doesn’t mean you should eat only protein and carbohydrates food. Remember, your body requires lots of vegetables and healthy fats.
How much protein should I consume?
There are 2 ways to determine your protein consumption:
- You can use Protein calculator.
- You can eat g. Protein per 1 pound of your bodyweight.
We recommend dividing protein consumption into six meals spread evenly throughout the day. Four ounces of protein per meal will be a good way to start of. Try to eat a lean Protein source such as boneless and skinless chicken breast or fish.
How much Carbs do I need to consume for muscle-building?
1 gram of carbohydrates is 4 calories. By knowing this simple formula you can easily count how many Carbohydrates you need to consume.
If 50% of your diet is made up of carbs, then you need to eat 1500 calories worth of Carbs per day.
How much Fat you will need
Consuming Fats doesn’t mean you will gain fat. The key is eating good fats. By consuming good and healthy fats you can efficiently prevent fat gain.
If you are a bodybuilder or an athlete, then you should know that 25-35% of your diet should come from fat. It is recommended to consume most of fat from almond butter, peanut butter, nut butter, olive oil, flax-seed, fish and nuts.
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fats that are usually lacking in most diets. These can be easily found in plant sources like flax oil and walnuts or in fish. If you don’t eat – or don’t like to eat fish, use fish oil supplements.
If you want to grow muscles you need to eat every 3 hours or so. No matter, how hard you train, if you don’t supply the body with the necessary amount of calories and nutrients – you stop the progress.
For most people maintaining weight is challenging. However, correct plan of what we eat is a good way to improve the situation. Remember organization as well as balanced intake of food is your key to success. Preparing for the week a head gives you a chance to eat healthy and balanced food.
You can find further details of Diet Plans here.